Project consisted of a four story building demolition in a heavy traffic urban area.
- Project was safely completed directly adjacent to a 3 lane one way State Route and an active railroad.
- All work was completed using Northern Illinois Service owned specialty demolition equipment including a 750 Hitcahi excavator with a third member and other equipment with hydraulic specialty attachments.
- Project was bonded by Northern Illinois Service and was delivered on time with no delays.
- Removal and delivery of decorative and architecturally /historically significant building elements was included in the project scope.
- Removed concrete was properly disposed of and recycled to a reusable product at a Northern Illinois Service owned and operated facility.