Nestle Distribution Center – Dekalb, IL
Project consisted of removal of existing concrete trailer parking and drives and replacement with new.
- Removal of over 90,000 SY of existing concrete pavement.
- Custom on-site crushing of removed pavement using Northern Illinois Service Co. owned portable crushing plant.
- Excavation and haul off of over 10,000 CY of earth material.
- Placement and grading of over 30,000 tons of aggregate materials.
- Performance of work under staged construction while under heavy traffic with no delay to the Owner.
- Provided a bonded turn-key solution for the site including significant concrete paving.