Woodward, Inc. – Rock Cut Campus – Loves Park, IL
Project consisted of new facility site work, structural excavation, and underground utility work for Woodward, Inc., a global aerospace company.
- Structural excavation of a +-400,000 sf facility.
- Site and spoil excavation of approximately 10,000 CY.
- Placement and fine grading of over 40,000 tons of aggregate materials.
- Construction of +- 9,000 LF of new underground storm sewer, sanitary sewer, and water services.
- Provided a bonded turn-key solution for the site including significant concrete and asphalt paving.